How to TUNE IN to the TAC meeting about minor amendment #2 to see the discussion this Thursday, 2/17 beginning at 530pm. Here’s how:
To Access the TAC Zoom Meeting by Computer, Tablet or Smartphone:
Click on this link to join the meeting:
· When prompted you will be asked to join via computer audio, or telephone. Use of computer audio is recommended, however you can also use your telephone for audio.
· When you enter the meeting room, your phone will be muted.
· You will be able to see committee members and participate when called on for public comment.
· If you would like to speak when the Meeting Facilitator opens the floor for public comment, use the ‘raise your hand’ in the Zoom platform.
· You will be recognized to speak and can share your comments via audio when recognized by the meeting facilitator.
To Access the TAC Meeting by Telephone Only:
· If you do not have access to a device capable of accessing the internet-based Zoom meeting, you may use your telephone to join the meeting.
Dial one of these phone numbers to join the meeting: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free)
· When prompted to enter the Meeting ID, use your phone to dial the following:
o Webinar ID: 853 3684 2260
o Password: 570944
· When you join the meeting, your phone will be muted.
· If you would like to speak during public comment, dial *9 to ‘raise your hand’ and you will be recognized to speak. Once recognized to speak, dial *6 to unmute your telephone; and when done speaking *6 to mute yourself